Be a part of the conversation. Become a Member.
South Dakota Oil & Gas Association’s Goals:
- Provide value to the membership through networking, outreach, education, tradeshows, and conferences
- Promote the drilling and exploration of oil and gas in South Dakota by coordinating and working with all interested parties; including industry officials, governmental officials, mineral owners, and landowners
- Promote the members and industry on legislative and regulatory issues
- Deliver positive results on issues of importance to the membership
- Build a solid membership base and encourage membership involvement in association activities
There are several categories of membership in SDOGA. The Basic membership is geared for an individual or student. The Associate membership is based on allowing educational universities, and non-profit trade associations to participate. The Sustaining membership for non-producing companies is based on a flat amount reflective of company size. Corporate membership is reflective of a flat amount for producers, transportation, processing, and refinery companies.
As a member, in addition to personal contacts, letters, and telephone calls, you will be updated through a variety of bulletins, digests, and advisory material dealing with specific concerns and developments relevant to the Industry. In addition, Association members are kept advised through an electronic newsletter, SDOGA E-News, and you will have access to the members only section of this website.
You will have access to member benefit programs, including the extremely successful Rocky Mountain Oil & Gas Awards Industry Summit. You will also be entitled to member rates to attend Association meetings and seminars, including the Black Hills Bakken & Investor Conference. Corporate, Non-Producer, and Associate members can participate on Committees, serving as the principal forum for public discussion on issues affecting the industry by leaders of government and business. In addition, SDOGA’s yearly agenda includes technical and issue driven meetings, networking socials and Association committee meetings.
Begin Connecting with Industry Professionals in the Region
While you work hard for the industry, we’ll continue working to ensure the industry has a future in South Dakota.
Find Your Membership Category
Includes naming unlimited company personnel as members, subscriptions to SDOGA’s newsletters and advisory bulletins, access to member benefit programs, member rates to attend Association meetings and seminars, plus automatic access to participation in SDOGA’s influential, issue-driven committees.
Review Your Membership Benefits
Participating with SDOGA is an investment that offers:
- Active promotion, education and advocacy in South Dakota, representing your industry interests
- Business-building and partnering opportunities with suppliers, producers, marketers, pipelines and local distribution companies
- Website links that create additional exposure for your business
- Timely email notices providing up-to-date information on issues of importance in the industry
- Free listing in our SDOGA Membership Directory
- Discount on registration for SDOGA hosted conferences and events, featuring technical speakers, industry investment opportunities, vendor exhibits and networking events
- Invitation to strategic and key industry conferences and events
- Help developing enhanced educational outreach programs that engage your company’s employees within communities
- Build relationships with key state leaders and stakeholders to improve industry visibility and outreach effectiveness
- Opportunity to serve on various Committees providing a voice for discussion through forums on behalf of the membership
- Priority placement when exhibiting at an SDOGA hosted event or conference and discounted member rates
- Career networking channels and job postings allowing companies to remain competitive
- Free Subscription to the SDOGA E-Newsletter
- Free SDOilStrong! Member spotlight highlighting your company’s products and/or services
- Discount on advertising in SDOGA publications (E-Newsletter, Membership Directory, and website)